Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Time!

We spent Christmas Eve at Tiffany & Kyle's house this year.  We had a traditional Christmas meal and then played the Chinese Christmas game.  It usually doesn't get too intense, but this year people actually started stealing presents!  Once we left Tiffany's house, my family went back to our house and opened our presents with Kevin.  It was a nice time.  On Christmas morning, dad, had to work, so Mom, Michael and I went to my grandparent's house to have breakfast and open presents there.  Afterwards, I went to Kevin's house to open presents with his family.  Christmas afternoon, Kevin and I went to see a movie and just relaxed!  It was a great way to spend Christmas! I am so thankful! I'm not going to write too much more, but instead show you pictures.

The guys doing what they do best: guarding the food!


A "typical" Kevin and Stephanie picture...hahahaha!


My dad, Meme, grandma and grandpa


The WHOLE Nichols' gang!


My cute grandparents!
(This makes me miss my other set of grandparents who have passed away.)


Me and Tiffany with my ring!  We have the same picture of us when she got engaged!


My mom and myself!  How cute is that picture?!  I love it!


The cousins: Tiffany, Me, Michael, David, & Sarah!


My grandpa, Dad, and Taylor


Me and Kevin


My family's picture with the grandparents!  This is frame worthy!


Tiffany, Michael, & Me sporting our dinosaur t-shirts!
  Every year we are going to have a theme!


After Christmas, Michael, Kevin, & myself, went to Wal-Mart and Target to get their after Christmas deals.  It was pretty important to me because Kevin and I will be buying all the gifts, wrapping, etc. next year for everyone and I wanted to get it while it was on sale.  Here are the lovely purchases that I got:

Two hat boxes to store my ornaments in-$5 a piece


Santa cookie jar-$10
Holiday wreath-$10
Snowflake cookie plate-$5


Ornaments-$0.50 a piece


Wrapping paper (four rolls to a pack & I got four packs)-$2.50 a piece


Gift bags (10 to a package and I got four packages)-$2.50 a piece
Not pictured: Gift tags (56 tags to a package and I got four packages) $1.00 a piece


Beautiful Christmas tree: $125


Kitchen mat/rug-$10


Gift boxes (ten to a package and I got four or five packages)-$2.00 a piece
Tissue paper (with sixty sheets to a package and I got four packages)-$1.50 a piece 


Our cute stockings (I got them before Christmas at Cracker Barrel)-$5.00 a piece 


Storage Tubs (I believe there are ten of them)-$5.00 a piece


Christmas cards for my dad ( forty to a box and I got three boxes)-$6.00 a piece


Yesterday was FULL of wonderful holiday deals!  I have enough wrap, tissue, tags, boxes, etc. for at least two years! And the best part is...for all of it I paid less than $100! 

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas surrounded by those you love and filled with joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment