We started the day, yesterday, with a little cake tasting! It was a neat experience that I got to enjoy with my mom and Diane, Kevin's mom. What was even more exciting was the fact that we picked the cake and all three of us picked the same one, without knowing it...it must be "the ONE!" After we did the cake tasting and ordering we went to the Phoenix Ballroom to talk with Leslie about floor plans, etc. for the reception! Leslie is so very nice and kind and I really enjoyed working with her! Dad met us at the Phoenix and we all sat down at a table and discussed what we wanted and what kind of seating arrangements, etc, we all wanted. Then we walked around the empty, yet still gorgeous ballroom and dreamed! It was a lot of fun because it made me realize that this is happening! It is soon! On Friday, it will be exactly one year until Kevin and I are married! After we left the Phoenix, Diane went back to work and then Mom, Dad, and myself went to Don Carlos to eat lunch. I had never been there, so we went for me to try it out. It was good! While we were there, we ran into Kevin's dad and brother, Matthew. So, lucky for me, I got to see Kevin's whole family (minus Joshua) yesterday! Once we left Don Carlos, Mom and I went to look at invitations. We went to Scribbles and Noteworthy. It was a kind of overwhelming experience to say the least! There are SO many kinds of invitations and at the end of the day, they all started looking the same! Haha! We will pick one, but haven't done so yet! As if that wasn't enough, Mom and I traveled to Hobby Lobby to get a few things that we needed in order to make a few decorations for the church! The wedding is coming together so smoothly and is making me VERY excited! I only wish it was sooner!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment