Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Quick Check List...

I'm hoping to get the wedding planned (entirely) this summer before I head back to work.  We have gotten a lot of things accomplished!  The list is as follows:
  • dress
  • shoes
  • church
  • time of the wedding
  • reception hall
  • linens
  • floor set up for reception hall
  • caterer
  • wedding cake
  • grooms cake
  • photographer
  • guest book
  • a few decorations
  • refreshments lined up
  • most of the guest list
  • bridesmaid dresses
  • in talks with a DJ
What we still need:
  • invitations
  • flower girl dress
  • veil
  • decorations
  • rest of the guest list
  • tuxes
  • passport
There is probably more that I need that I am forgetting at the moment, but I feel like we have gotten a great start on the wedding planning!  It's going to be wonderful!  I can't wait!                    

No comments:

Post a Comment